- To manufacture premium orthodox tea, tea leaves are harvested manually from the Camellia sinensis plant and processed in the traditional “Orthodox” way. The gentle treatment is best suited to the inherently sensitive nature of the finely plucked.
- Our teas are produced in small batches.
- equifarmtea comes directly from small tea farmers. Green tea leaves from the gardens of small tea growers are procesed in the manufacutring units owned by them.
- We assure traceability, social and environmental sustainability.
- equifarmtea is natural.
- The tea plants are not from genetically modified seeds.
When you purchase this product, you get two sets of '25 enveloped tea bags in rectangular boxes'.
How to prepare Premium Orthodox Tea
- Start with fresh cold water. (The better the water quality, the better the tea will taste.)
- Place a black tea bag (2 g) in your chosen cup or mug.
- Bring water to boil, remove from heat and pour over your tea bag.
- Allow black tea to steep for two to three minutes.
Premium Orthodox Tea (50 Enveloped Tea Bags)
Benefits: Natural orthodox black tea record on low caffein and high antioxidant contents. This tea helps in weight loss, cleanses and purifies the body of toxins and waste, thereby boost your metabolism and energy levels through the day.